We are excited to get back to church and are looking forward to seeing you and your family and friends!
Here's some helpful info about Church-In-Person:
How we’ve prepared for reopening the church:
- The church has been cleaned thoroughly and all touchpoints sanitized.
- We will have doors open to limit the contact of common touchpoints and to have good air flow.
- We are limiting the use of the restrooms to one person at a time.
- The seating in the sanctuary has been spaced with respect to the 2m distancing guidelines.
Entering and exiting the church:
- A greeter will be at the door to give instructions. They will be recording the name of each person entering. We will keep these records for 3 weeks. In the event someone does become ill, we will be able to inform everyone so they can take the necessary steps to be safe.
- You will need to go directly to your seat.
- Following the service, we will have those closest to the door leave first and file out row by row, similar to leaving a wedding or funeral. For those who wish to visit, it is encouraged to do that outside the building while maintaining social distancing.
- The library will be open, following the service, for signing out or returning books/videos. There will be a limit of one person/family at a time. Please use the hand sanitizer at the door before entering.
- We will still be running a Zoom Sunday Worship for those that are unable or not comfortable with joining us in person. Click here for more details.
- We ask that you wear a mask while singing.
Families with young children:
- Our Nursery ministry offers childcare for children under 2 year old.
- Sunday School has resumed for the children (2-years-old thru Grade 4).
- The offering plate will not be passed. You may use the debit machine or put your cash or cheque offering in the box by the debit machine. Pre-authorized giving and E-transfer are available.
How you can help:
- Do not attend in person if:
- you have any symptoms of illness (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat or trouble swallowing, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, not feeling well, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea)
- you have been in contact with someone who is sick or has confirmed COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- returned from travel outside Canada in the past 14 days.
If any of these apply to you, please self-isolate and call Telehealth or your healthcare provider to find out if you need to be tested.
- When entering the building, go directly to your seat. If you have a jacket, take it to your seat with you.
- Algoma Public Health has made the use of masks/face coverings mandatory. Physical distancing is still required even when using a mask.